Facebook Google Plus Twitter LinkedIn Dribbble Instagram Youtube Behance One Piece…
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
ThisHour respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, ThisHour will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to ThisHour’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, ThisHour will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ThisHour or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not ThisHour, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
ThisHour may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event ThisHour removes the allegedly infringing materials, ThisHour will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that ThisHour removed or disabled access to the materials. ThisHour may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.